Environmental Testing for Legal & Lending Teams.
Accurate Information Minimizes Risk
Lending institutions and legal teams depend on accurate information to determine successful outcomes when determining strategies for real estate purchase requirements, handling foreclosures, and winning a lawsuit. When you work with AES, you benefit from having a team with extensive knowledge that regularly works with attorneys, banks, and realtors, to help you determine the best path forward.
AES adheres to industry best practices and only performs testing—not remediation—meaning we have no conflict of interest. This means you’ll receive unbiased reports that will neither exaggerate, nor downplay your environmental risk.
The AES Difference:
- Regularly work with lenders, attorneys, and real estate industry
- Quickly find the source of the problem and report findings in clear and concise language
- Accustomed to working with discerning, concerned, or emotional owners and tenants
- Provide consulting for, and supervision of, remediation work, and re-sample to ensure work has been completed properly
- Can efficiently perform multiple types of testing simultaneously
- Flexible scheduling to help you avoid unwanted attention by working discreetly
Commercial Environmental Testing Available for:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- PFAS, PFOS, PFOA, GenX
- Water Quality
Contact us to speak with one of our professionals to learn more about all of our services, and get a
FREE quote today!