Commercial Property Inspection
Commercial inspection are a valuable tool for clients searching to gain knowledge and understanding of the physical condition of a property they may be purchasing, leasing, or maintaining. AES commercial building inspection are an important part of the commercial property purchase process. A pre-purchase building inspection provides appropriate due diligence. AES professional commercial inspectors provide commercial clients with the information they need in order to make appropriate and informed decisions.
Common commercial properties we inspect:
- Office Buildings/Spaces
- Industrial Buildings
- Religious Institutions
- Multi-Family Buildings
- Retirement Homes
Your commercial building inspection will report on the following major components of the building:
- Roof – structure, roof covering, penetrations, flashings, drainage, parapets
- Exterior – cladding, flashings, windows, doors, overhead doors, stairs, balconies, decks
- Site, grading, and drainage
- Structure – foundation, carrying beams, columns, trusses, framing, joists, girders
- Plumbing – water supply, drainage, hot water, bathrooms, materials, fixtures
- Electrical – disconnects, service, switchgear panels, panels, breakers, fuses, conductors, outlets, conduit, switches
- Heating & Air Conditioning – rooftop combination units, central plants, compressors, distribution, boilers, furnaces, ventilation, air conditioning
- Interior – windows, insulation, stairs, moisture intrusion, walls, ceilings, doors, elevators, escalators, chair lifts
- Safety – fire suppression systems, fire alarms, extinguishers, egress, sprinklers
Following the building inspection, we provide a comprehensive commercial inspection report including a listing of our observations, conclusions, and recommendations. The inspection report is full of detailed photographs documenting the condition of the property.
Since AES only performs inspection and testing—and not remediation or construction and repair work—our reports are unbiased. We won’t magnify a problem in hopes of performing costly remediation and repairs.
Commercial property investors, owners, net lease occupants, managers, and attorneys know the importance and benefits of hiring a qualified commercial inspector with an experienced, qualified, and cost effective service. Our job is to provide you with a comprehensive, fair, independent, objective evaluation so that you can understand the condition of your valuable investment
Contact us to speak with one of our professionals to learn more about all of our services, and get a
FREE quote today!