Environmental Testing for Schools & Daycare Centers.
Safer Facilities for Healthier Kids
Few things are more important than the safety and health of children, especially when they are in the trusted hands of a school, daycare, or educational institution. Providing a safe environment that has properly addressed the possibility of lead or toxins in drinking water and indoor mold, radon, and asbestos, is key for a child’s health, safety, and cognitive function. Our certified environmental testers and inspectors can help you ensure proper compliance, and provide peace of mind to concerned parents, staff, and students.
Because AES only performs testing—and not remediation—our reports are unbiased. We won’t magnify a problem in hopes of performing costly repairs.
The AES Difference:
- Experienced working with schools and daycares of all sizes
- Can respond quickly and provide clear, understandable documentation summarizing any findings and test results
- Accustomed to working with concerned or emotional parents and staff
- Provide consulting for, and supervision of, remediation and abatement work, and re-sample to ensure any issue has been remedied properly
- Can efficiently perform multiple types of testing simultaneously
- Flexible scheduling to help you avoid unwanted attention by working discreetly
Commercial Environmental Testing Available for:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- PFAS, PFOS, PFOA, GenX
- Water Quality
Contact us to speak with one of our professionals to learn more about all of our services, and get a
FREE quote today!