Insurers and Insurance Claims Adjusters
Responsive. Unbiased. Clear.
When a building is damaged or water intrusion occurs, we understand the need for high-speed and high-quality environmental testing. AES’s inspection team can respond, in most cases, within one to two business days and submit inspection reports quickly to minimize the high cost of additional living expenses (ALE).
Because AES only performs testing—and not remediation—our reports are unbiased. We won’t magnify a problem in hopes of performing costly repairs.
Here’s what AES can do for you:
- Inspections and testing performed within one to two business days
- Inspection reports returned as quickly as possible to minimize ALE
- Analysis and interpretation of samples and scope of work in clear understandable language
- Outline a set of clear recommended steps for any suggested remediation
- Fast follow-up for post-remediation clearance testing
- AES is equipped to handle any testing job or situation seamlessly, from vacant buildings to multi-million dollar office buildings
Commercial Environmental Testing Available for:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- PFAS, PFOS, PFOA, GenX
- Water Quality
Contact us to speak with one of our professionals to learn more about all of our services, and get a
FREE quote today!