Could there be mold in your home?
Mold is a type of fungi that thrives in moist environments that may exist in your home or business due to moisture intrusion, high humidity levels, and inadequate ventilation. Mold can grow out in the open or grow hidden in the attic, basement, and wall cavities. There are thousands of types of mold and it can be any color. As mold grows, it produces mold spores that are very small and easily float in the air, polluting your indoor air quality.
Mold spores polluting your indoor air can cause:
- Chronic allergies ranging from mild to severe
- Severe irritation of the respiratory system
- Asthma and trouble breathing
- Severe toxic reactions
In addition to the potential negative health effects caused by mold, it is a destructive organism that will damage your building’s structural integrity, be visually unappealing, and produce bad smells. It is recommended that every building be tested for mold because it can grow undetected in hidden places. Protect your health and building integrity and have your home or business tested for mold today.
When you should test for mold:
- If you have unexplained health issues, such as allergies, nausea, headaches, fatigue, shortness of breath, respiratory issues, and skin and eye irritations
- If your home has had moisture issues, such as flooding, leaking pipes, excessive condensation on windows, foundation cracks, wall cracks, and roof leaks that lead to moisture intrusion
- If visual signs of mold, suspicious stains, or unexplained musty smells exist in your home
- If you are buying or selling a home or commercial property
Mold Testing Services
Our goal is to assist you in understanding and correcting your mold problem from start to finish. We offer professional, certified, accurate, and fast mold testing with complete mold analysis reports for:
- Commercial properties
- Apartment building
- Daycare facilities
- Nursing homes
- Retirement communities
- Small businesses
For commercial mold testing services, please visit our commercial testing page for more information or speak with one of our commercial testing experts today!
Our professional mold testing services include:
- Residential and commercial mold testing
- Fast mold test results
- Certified lab analysis by highly trained professionals
- Detailed mold reports with analysis and recommendations
- Detailed mold reports analyze the type of mold(s) found, the level of mold spores in the indoor air, and recommendations for remediation
Mold Inspection Services
Comprehensive mold inspection services available. Our professional mold inspectors provide a full home or business inspection to look for signs and causes of mold. Since our practice is strictly focused on inspections and environmental testing – and never remediation – you’re assured of accurate and unbiased results and assessments.
A trained and experienced AES mold inspector will:
- Identify, assess, and determine if and where potential mold growth is occurring
- Use state of the art thermal imaging cameras and moisture meters to diagnose and identify any potential moisture issues that are visible or hidden in a wall cavity or attic space
- Determine if the health of your family is potentially at risk
- Recommend effective ways to combat moisture issues
- Provide a comprehensive report on all findings
Combine a Mold Inspection with Mold Testing
Receive a 10% discount when combining both services!