How Renewable Resources Can Help
Energy efficiency is one of those critically important subjects that every homeowner should be aware of to maximize their home’s comfort while saving money. Having a home or business that is not energy efficient will cost you money on unnecessary heating and cooling expenses. Thankfully, there are a plethora of techniques you can successfully employ to conserve energy, save money, and make your home or business more sustainable.
Tips to make your home or business more energy efficient:
- Properly insulate all exterior walls, attics, and the foundation rim joist
- Seal windows and doors to prevent air leaks
- Upgrade all light bulbs to energy efficient LEDs
- Unplug electrical devices that are not in use
- Wrap hot water pipes with insulation
- Use low-flow faucets and showerheads
- Use a smart thermostat to maintain your heating and cooling systems
- Replace your furnace air filter regularly
- Use the cold water cycle in your washing machine
- Set your refrigerator to the optimum cooling range of 35-38 degrees
What is Energy Efficiency?
Energy efficiency can be described as the use of energy responsibly and in a way that avoids energy waste. Some of the benefits of conserving energy includes using less energy generated by dirty energy sources such as fossil fuel power plants and at the same time saving you and your business a significant amount of money.
Solar Power Will Help Facilitate Energy Efficiency
The solar installation for your home or business will go a long way in facilitating your energy efficiency and sustainability efforts. Solar energy is increasingly being utilized as the power of choice to create clean, renewable energy on site.
Contact us to speak with one of our professionals to learn more about all of our services, and get a
FREE quote today!